Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 3.2%

Thanked 12,526 Times in 5,847 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
O'Keefe's track record shows that setting himself up for legal action doesn't seem to bother him very much. I also think it's very telling that none of the MSM outlets have picked up on this story. IMO, these "alternative news" websites do more harm than good. At the most, it's probably a couple guys in a pizza place shooting off their mouths after a few beers, so I'm calling BS.

Someone get back to me when a news agency of some substance starts talking about it with any conviction.
You mean those same news organizations that never published reports on Tea party protests? Then derided and vilified them as they saw thier rise in power? The same ones who repeatedly lied about Obama's successes with Obamacare and other agenda items? The same press that refused to cover the White house effort to get taxpayer details from the IRS? The emails ar still not released even though a court ordered them over 1 year ago to be released. The same press that fawned over Castro , who jailed gays and dissidents, but call Trump names and claim he will do the same? The Same MSM that refused to show the violence perpetrated by paid Dem operatives against the trump campaign until it came out on the alternative news sites?
VITE1 is offline   Reply With Quote