Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 9.4%

Thanked 11,559 Times in 5,699 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked_c6 View Post
Whoa my friend...

You sure it not because she's mocha and not vanilla? That's alot of HATE.

I guarantee if you give Ms Newbooty there a try you'll never go back to the pancake. LOL

Sorry...but I don't want a blonde hair blue eyed devil with pancake butt. My paintbrush is too big for that canvas.

I do agree on the grossly fat part. Seeing some of the sloths forage and graze in the super market, on hoveround scooters because their fat asses can no longer motivate...is pretty sickening.

We've a gaggle of hens here in the office that cackle about being in weight watchers... All of them have been "on" weightwatchers for flipping 2 years now. Not one of them looks like they've lost a pound.
Got nothing to do with race, anyone find a damn but wide as a Buick as good, is sick as sin.....I gotta take a count now next trip to the store, and take a honest look, at the ratios with regard to race and fat asses....

that would be a interesting trip through the mall and walmart, and target....

make a matrix on a post it note, named in quadrants white/other then below skinny/fat asses.....

went this AM to the post office in the mall, have to walk through Sears, and saw some mighty FINE looking asses of all races.....saw some fugly bitches too....

mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote