View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 3:21pm   #32
wicked_c6
Bantayan Kids '14
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4160

Whoa my friend...

You sure it not because she's mocha and not vanilla? That's alot of HATE.

I guarantee if you give Ms Newbooty there a try you'll never go back to the pancake. LOL

Sorry...but I don't want a blonde hair blue eyed devil with pancake butt. My paintbrush is too big for that canvas.

I do agree on the grossly fat part. Seeing some of the sloths forage and graze in the super market, on hoveround scooters because their fat asses can no longer motivate...is pretty sickening.

We've a gaggle of hens here in the office that cackle about being in weight watchers... All of them have been "on" weightwatchers for flipping 2 years now. Not one of them looks like they've lost a pound. These are the same fatasses that are first in line at the office potlucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvette View Post
HOW IN THE HELL ANYTHING LIKE THAT IS FOUND ATTRACTIVE IS JUST NOT BEYOND ME, BUT DISGUSTING AS HELL

THE ONLY WAY I BE A 'BOOTY' MAN IS TO KICK THEM IN THE FAT ASS AND TELL THEM TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT, LIKE THE TYPICAL 150 LBS WORTH....

FREEKING PIGS.....

THERE, DID I MAKE MYSELF LOUD AND CLEAR ENOUGH??

AND I'M STONE SERIOUS...I GET SICK TO THE STOMACH AT WALMART AND ALL THE OTHER STORES, I LOOK AROUND AND JUST LAUGH, NAUSEATED, LAUGH, GREASE DRIPPING OFF PEOPLE WITH SOME SUPPOSED BRAINS, LIKE IT WAS A PIG TO THE SLAUGHTER HOUSE.....

wicked_c6 is offline   Reply With Quote