View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 5:57pm   #43
Exotix
Banned
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $0

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Will_ View Post

Exotic's above post is false, I have never claimed that Reagan and W. Bush were both great and Clinton in the middle was a terrible president.
I have criticized Clinton for his failures with regard to Islamic terror and Housing policy.
I have also pointed out that he thankfully only slightly tinkered with taxes, and that historical evidence shows while it didn't greatly effect anything, GDP growth and revenue probably would have been slightly higher had we not had those raises.

They were unnecessary, and spending cuts were responsible for the "surpluses" of the late 1990s.
Doesn't matter ... catastrophic deficits *now matter* as your party platform to take the country back ...

Every GOP/Tea Partier to include both Cheney & Rumseld had the gaul to get up on the podium today at CPAC and declare it a problem now despite Reagan, Bush I & Bush II because what they did .... increase spending while lowering taxes .... was in the name of *Freedom & Liberty* ... and now it's Obama's fault because as they said ... he's just like Reagan ...

I simply don't get it ...
Exotix is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Exotix For This Useful Post: