Iron Chef
Barn Stall Owner #1
Barn Raising I, II
NCM Supporter '11, '12
Activity: 2.9%

Thanked 8,649 Times in 2,906 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2299270
Default Here's An Idea...

Since all of these professional athletes, coaches and executives are apparently so very concerned about the plight of their black brethren, I propose that a challenge should be issued to them, on a national level, that anyone kneeling, sitting or otherwise doing anything that could be considered disrespectful to the American Flag and the National Anthem be willing to donate 10-15% of their salary to various charities that actually help the inner cities with programs and investments to help improve the lives of the people who live there. And I'm not talking about ripoff organizations that are spoon-fed by George Soros like ACORN, The Rainbow Coalition or Operation Push. I'm talking legitimate, standing organizations that have a record of helping.

The church calls it tithing. I call it putting your money where your mouth is.

Of course, this will never happen because:

1) There really is no such reputable organization so the money would likely be squandered.
2) When you scape away the sugar coating, these people really aren't interested at all about the plight of blacks.

At the end of their games, athletes like Colin Kaepernick and LeBron James don't go home to the inner city. They go home to houses in high-end neighborhoods living right next door to whitey. Yep...the very same people they're shitting on in public.
Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote