View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 9:48pm   #1
Kuelblaz
Barn Stall Owner #72
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1836539
Default For all you JC Folks ... Or even FW ...!!!

For all you local Johnson County peeps (and anyone wanting to make the drive for some KickA$$ Itlaian food), I just had the BEST pizza this side of the Atlantic ocean!!!
Head out east on Renfro (Spur 50, exit 36) off of I-35W about 3 miles (about 3/4 mile past Bethesda Water Tower). Look for Villa Diana on the left, just before Mimi's Conoco Station.
Great atmosphere, AWESOME food, and BYO Wine, Beer, whatever ... If your going for pizza, make sure to order your pizza Margarita style, with whatever topping you like.
Owners name is Richie, Tell him Bill Forbes sent you over .. Maybe I'll get some good props for the referrals!!!
Of course they have all the traditional Italian fare ... Keep in mind that every entree we've ever ordered could easily feed two!!! We always order a med pizza and one entree and we're usually out for under 20, not including the tip and the wine we get on the way there.
We've been here 7 years and just found the place a couple of months ago ... Turns out its only about 2 miles from the house!!

Favorite: double pepperoni, light breakfast bacon, extra sauce, well done ... the best I've had in ths States

Last edited by Kuelblaz; 07-23-2011 at 12:37pm. Reason: Forgot to add my Favorite ...
Kuelblaz is offline   Reply With Quote