Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 3,956 Times in 1,657 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
ALERT the following statements are ONLY my opinion, but you asked so here goes:

1.) I think those that chose to get the vaccine SHOULD, not just for themselves but for others. We know that herd immunity with this virus isn't the best option because: the immunity does not last long.

2) The shutdowns (as things currently stand) MUST not be reinstated. You cannot shut down an entire economy! Social distancing and MAYBE masking up IF things get worse again, but only in areas that are confirmed HOT spots.

3) If you are unvaccinated and end up in the hospital, I will treat you compassionately, I will feel sorry you made that choice, but.... make your bed, sleep in it. I do feel very bad for those that cannot get the vaccine and are at high risk.

1000%. Since I do see many perfectly healthy folks have serious long term issues with this virus, you are spot on.

Don't even try it with me Cajun, you WILL share your shrimp with me AND bring some mud bugs and even let me suck the heads.
In regards to the bolded:

You get paid to treat your patients compassionately. You aren’t doing anyone a favor, it’s your job.

And I still don’t know a single individual with long term issues related to this virus, dead or otherwise.

None of this is meant as a personal attack but you’ve chosen to present yourself as a medical authority and push the “vaccine”.
Dan47 is offline   Reply With Quote