Barn Stall Owner #4
Barn Raising I,II
NCM Supporter '13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
Activity: 9.0%

Thanked 33,021 Times in 14,161 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $17500122
Default A Karen in the Wild

so we went to Homey Depot today, Linda was feeling well enough to go out and look at some plants. I grabbed the rest of our list from the store (paint, weather stripping, ant killer, Round up, and some compost for her plants).

we had parked near the garden area, to minimize the distance Linda would have to travel, and we ended up with the spot right next to the covered cart corral. looks like a beat up metal carport thing. normally, you find shopping carts there, and that's where we grabbed the ones we needed.

We go in, get our stuffs, pay for said stuffs, and meet back at the car. As I approach, i see a large white SUV parked under the cover of the cart corral.

yes....a Karen. frumpy, flowing, ill fitting dress thing, and her little brown yappy dog in his little carrier.

"ma'am, that's not a parking space"

"well, i've seen others park here before'

"ma'am, that's not a parking space"

and off she trundles. moments later, Linda joins me, and is equally amazed at the cluelessness of the Karen. I make a point to place both of our carts in the cart corral as best I could, lightly wedging them between the vertical post and her rear bumper. wonder how mad she was when she got back and had to handle 2 extra shopping carts just to drive out of the space.

that's right Karen, Home Depot has ONE covered parking space, and it's just for YOU!!!

sorry, didn't get a pic.
DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DAB For This Useful Post: