View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 2:28pm   #4
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Yeah well the big tech companies are going scorched earth on Trump supporters right now. Reddit just quarantined The_Donald (the same day as the first Dem debate, just a coincidence I'm sure) and said their reason was that some users were threatening Oregon police. Seriously, they went with that. They cited an article done by MediaMatters, that Soros outfit. Totally unbiased there. None of that happened of course, they just said people saying things like "1984 means we need 1776" and called that violent speech.

They've done this before and I've NEVER seen them unquarantine a sub. The next step is to send some of their admins posing as regular T_D members, post stuff that actually does break their rules, and then ban/delete everything. Probably in just a few days.

This was the largest single place for Trump supporters on the internet. I'm sure most of if not all of you are aware of it, the POTUS himself has posted there. Also this comes just two days after Project Veritas dropped that devastating Google censorship video.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote