Old 05-10-2019, 2:09pm   #3646
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Activity: 76.1%

Thanked 1,839 Times in 927 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Flieger View Post
Just for ya'll's info: Hal posted, I responded, and mentioned a bar patron who referred to me as "grumpy old bastard". The Mods picked it all up and banned all three of us. I do not think anyone hit the buzzer. (I rec'd. an email 'splaining it all from CFOT). Doug, (who has me on ignore), was lurking about there rather late. It is what it is. End of story. Life goes on.

So now you are doing the visitor messages over here now too?

"Buzzer beater who has someone on "ignore". Talk about chicanery. Funny little guy. LOL!"

I'll speak slowly so you understand me. I decided about a year ago you were a troll so I stopped quoting or engaging you. I've done this a handful of times with others and it usually takes them a month or two to figure out, "hey he's ignoring me, guess I'll move on".

Not with you though. You kept following me around on a near daily basis, with your trollish jokes and gargling my name in your mouth. I figure okay he's a slow learner, he'll finally figure it out.

Nope, we have a dense one here. So finally Der after a year of having to scroll through your nonsense I decided to let the forum function do the work for me. And it's been so peaceful.

Why do you think nobody on either forum really cares much for you? Have you done any introspection or is it just everybody else's fault?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UniqueDoug For This Useful Post: