View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 7:05am   #67
6spdC6
A Real Barner
Activity: 35.6%

Location: NorthernNY! (A little town on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake) in the peoples republic of NY
Thanked 3,406 Times in 1,865 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2115673

In many cases, mine included have more than enough personal experiences over the years to make valid judgements on serious subjects.

I grew up in the South end of Albany. (definitely the wrong side of the tracks) graduated from a high school deep in the ghetto that was very heavily black and saw plenty. That was a big reason I moved out to a big suburban town sort of close to Albany. Thats called white flight.

Of curse things got progressively worse (the demographics of the population was changing) and not for the better! When we retired as the "problems'' were moving closer we again moved to what used to be our summer camp.

Now live out at least 25 miles from a small city and close to 50 to a large one so a lot of the urban problems are a moot point. I now live in a very large in area with a small in population of year around people (town is just a little over a 1,000.) We have no blacks living in the town and very few know it all liberals.

Its going to be a great place to be when all the awful shit that is going on hits the fan. Like I have said many times I'm now 76 failing health and believe I will see the start of CW2 in my lifetime.
6spdC6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 6spdC6 For This Useful Post: