10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,455 Times in 17,246 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries View Post
As is anybody that knowingly cast a ballot for him.
Not really. At this point, I'd vote for a brain dead person who could either be manipulated to vote for what I want, or at least deny a seat from someone who will vote for what I don't want. Pennsylvania voters wanted an anti-American candidate that wants to flood the country with non whites. Hey, that's what they got.

There are several cases of candidates dying before an election and still winning. It makes total sense. And it's also an excellent statement of hate. How many Americans, taught by the MSM, Hollywood, FBI, DoJ, CIA, etc., to blindly hate Trump, voted for brain dead Brandon out of just sheer spite and hate? More than a few. TDS is a real thing. I mean, I remember the pile on of hatred for Bush Jr., but things went completely over the edge with Trump hate.

It was an, "I'll show you!" moment. Hate is a powerful motivator. It's what makes disaffected Muslims strap on a suicide bomb and walk into a market or restaurant and blow it up. So what if it hurts them and their families, just as long as it hurts you and yours MORE.
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote