View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 6:46am   #36
TheRealBadger
A Real Barner
Activity: 46.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipZap View Post
It's a reach. A long reach. The charge is related to election interference. They need to prove that Trump paid off Daniels and did so only to influence the election. Worst case is that they actually connect the payment to him, which now has a big question mark. His lawyers merely have to convince a jury that any news of an affair would be detrimental to his image as a husband and businessman. Stupid easy. All the talk of "campaign money" being used is BS. That amount was/is chump change for him.

I've never been a big fan of his, but I did like his policies. Won't vote for him in a primary if I think someone else has a better chance of victory, but absolutely will in a general. I'm no Ayn Rand.
His lawyer admitted the payments occurred. Daniels admitted the payments occurred. Giuliani admitted the payments occurred. TRUMP admitted the payments occurred. Giuliani says Trump new WHY they were occurring, but not the specifics.

This is kit about sex, it’s about money.

If Trump knew they occurred, which appears he did at least from Rudy, it’s a felony.
TheRealBadger is online now   Reply With Quote