Barn Raising I,II,III,IV
NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'16,'17,'19,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,935 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2173478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waco View Post
You're lumping these folks into a group that they cannot possibly belong to. All DACA members are required to keep a clean criminal record and don't have access to many of the resources this country has to offer.
And that's where you're not seeing the whole picture. I didn't say these folks had been arrested for caught breaking the law. I simply said the only way they functioned in society at all was by breaking the law willfully. All of these dreamers are over 16 (had to be to apply) are none of them working? Driving? Contributing to their family?

The only benefit I've mentioned has been public schools, and either these kids were in public school. Public school alone is a massive burden on the local authorities and schools.

Not to mention (slight assumption here) they probably wound up in the hospital a time or two as they likely don't have health insurance. I have a pretty good feeling they didn't pay much if anything for those services received.

My point is, however innocent you try to paint these dreamers they know they're here illegally and have had to break laws as a result. Simply by being here they're showing complete disregard for our system of laws. Regardless if they have a record or not.
Stangkiller is offline   Reply With Quote