Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAB View Post
coup and counter-coup?

okay......
Literally the fix was in so hard and deep in for the DoJ to not do a real investigation into the Clinton Foundation and her use of a private email server while SoS that we are here now. They almost pulled it off.

1. Loretta Lynch made sure the FBI did not impanel a Grand Jury into the various investigations on Clinton. There were six total, did you know that? I didn't even know that (nor people like Newt Gingrich) until yesterday. Five separate investigations into the Clinton Foundation (a cesspool of corruption) and one into her email server. Six investigations, no Grand Juries. Why.

2. Here's why. Loretta Lynch "recused" herself (but really she didn't, just ask Trey Gowdy) but supposedly she did. She put her number 2 in charge of the "investigation." Who is he? Well, look at Drudge right now (the reddit autists found this connection out via Wikileaks yesterday.)

3. It's non other than Peter Kadzik. Just John Podesta's good friend, a guy who kept him from going to jail (Podesta's own words) and also the guy who got Bill Clinton to pardon Marc Rich. Is that enough insider stuff for you? Oh, there's much more.

4. FBI Director Comey wasn't told about the Wiener emails for several weeks by his second in command. Why? Oh, you'll love this. You see, his second in command is Andrew McCabe. Who is he? Oh, just the guy who was assigned to oversee Hillary's email server investigation. And not very long afterwards, he was contacted by the Hillary camp and they told him that if he wanted to, his wife could run for State Senator in VA and they'd finance the campaign to the tune of $$$$$$$$. And so his wife was given about $650,000 to run for the State Senate, which usually takes about (I dunno) $50k or so. Here's the letter Congressman Chaffetz sent McCabe yesterday.

Let me know if you want to know just how close we were to all this being hidden.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post: