View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 5:05pm   #13
Z51 Silver Surfer
Charter Member
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1057

I did this last year and it was a BLAST!!! Going to do it again for sure!! I was able to get my baby up to 156 before i had to slow down to go through the toll.(did not have to pay Kerbeck picks up the tab) They were going around with a truck and a loud speaker and telling everyone to act like adults and not to do anything stupid!! I ended up talking to a couple of NJ State Police and they had guns up and running and i heard one was clocked at 210 and another was clocked at 220. It is a damn good time and I am all for going with the RATPACK!!!! Count me in!

I was able to get video of me doing but because it is so long i was not able to upload it on youtube. Plus this was the first big event I did in her and I sounded like a school girl cause i was happy as hell with the type of car I had just purchased!

There is a registration form that you do need to fill out and when it comes close to the time it will be put out on the other forum by the person that runs the Kerbeck name. Once you send in the registration all you need to do is show up with a toy or two and that is your fee. They had so many toys last year they had to go out and get trash bags to put them in so they could transport them.

Joe(ZZ4) was up there as well and took quite a few pictures. Im sure he will chime in on this one as well. I believe he ended up staying at the Tropicana and said it was reasonably priced. I stayed at so dump and will not stay there again that for sure.
Z51 Silver Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote