Old 12-28-2019, 6:04pm   #69
Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 41.7%

Thanked 7,058 Times in 3,119 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 pewtercoupe View Post
I really don’t know if your figure is accurate but I suspect it is pretty close. How many people actually got banned? A dozen? Out of how many that post there?

Look at the Corvette Forum main page. Check out the posts/views counts on some of the other sub forums (like C5 Gen or PR&C).

The total number of posts “lost” due to this round of banning has got to be a minuscule percentage.
I have no idea what the percentage is. But I did take a count a week or so ago of folks here who admitted to catching a ban from the "bar thread" hissy fit, and we were up to about 30. There were more bannings than that though, as I am pretty sure I know at least one person who was banned but has not shown up here.

CFOT and CFPR&C are the two most active sub-sections over there, for whatever that is worth.

Like I said, someone over there definitely pulled the reins in at least a little, because it's not JUST traffic and clicks. If you owned CF, would you want a hundred plus folks wandering around the internet telling anyone who will listen how much CF sucks? I wouldn't.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mick For This Useful Post: