Old 04-05-2021, 1:31pm   #15
Hardluck
A Real Barner
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 15,628 Times in 6,160 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $22573

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus View Post
Haven't been at mom and dad's house for a couple of years, but moved my stuff I had stored there into my new digs....no roomates. I love it.

the first day was my band trailer and audio gear. I didn't realize I had so much. Could probably set up two full bands minus one drum kit.... singer, lead, rhythm, bass, keyboard, PA, subs, mixers, etc....

@nd day was all my furniture and stuff from storage. Got all the TVs and electronics set up along with the bed and all my clothing ( I collect T-shirts) hung up. Now I need to get my new sectional Wednesday and I'm done.

Well, all my guns and everything are coming this week but at night so nobody asks a lot of questions, but I have a nice deep, large lake in my apartment complex where I will store them.

The peace and quiet is amazing, the nieghbors are quiet, and I don't hear any footsteps or anything from the neighbors upstairs. Also, I'm at the end of the buliding on the first floor and guess what the last parking space right outside my door is. Yep, it's the handicrap spot. So covenient. Place came with all appliances except a microwave, but I had that covered. Loving it. Bring on the hookers and blow.

I'm loving life right now....even got the full cable package, but might cut out TV service, stick with streaming that comes with interwebs, and use my fmovies.to site (with adblock ultimate and windows defender) to watch movies and TV shows free.

Life is getting better and I can't bitch about anything right now.

Just give it a few more hours and go EABOD's!
Hardluck is offline   Reply With Quote