Old 05-20-2020, 4:10pm   #1958
Little Red L98.
A Real Barner
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 14,922 Times in 5,088 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $894473

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
How many Americans do you think will die from COVID 2019-2020 or 2020-2021?
A lot. Too many. People are too stupid to take simple precautions which impacts people who do.

From the FB. Cliffs: wear a mask when you ought to.

Quote:
Regarding mask wearing:

I personally will do it for children with breathing issues, friends who have immune-fragile medical conditions, my mom and grandma, our elders who we need as long as we can have them, and anyone else who has to go into public that is in a high-risk group❣️

I will wear a mask in public, not for me, but for YOU. I want you to know that I am educated enough to know that, although I have been very careful, I could be asymptomatic and still give you the virus.

I don’t “live in fear” of the virus-- I just want to be a part of the solution, not the problem. I don’t feel the “government is controlling me;” I feel like I’m being an adult contributing to society and I want to reflect that in my actions.

I want this country's young generation to grow up as I did, knowing that the world doesn’t revolve around me... that it’s not all about me and my personal comfort... that if we all could live with others wellbeing in mind, this whole world would be a much better place.

Wearing a mask doesn’t make me weak, scared, stupid or even “controlled;” it makes me a considerate responsible adult.

This is how we care for each other!

Re-posted from a considerate friend <3
Little Red L98. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Red L98. For This Useful Post: