View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 7:17pm   #1
Wathen1955
A Real Barner
Activity: 9.0%

Thanked 5,567 Times in 1,973 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1524159
Default Top Chinese virologist tells Tucker Carlson communist Chinese Party released virus

Quote:
This article is not based off of what we believe, but only based on what a Chinese virologist told Tucker Carlson last night.

Chinese virologist and alleged whistleblower told Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday. that the Chinese government (allegedly) manufactured and launched the pandemic virus (CV-19) that led to mass shutdowns and deaths internationally.

Carlson specifically asked Dr. Li-Meng Yan if she truly believes the communist Chinese party released the virus “on purpose.” “Yes, of course, it’s intentionally,” she responded.

Yan stated more evidence would be forthcoming, but pointed to her own high-ranking position at a World Health Organization reference lab as a motive to trust her allegation.

“I worked in the WHO reference lab which is the top CV-19 lab in the world, in the University of Hong Kong. And the thing is I get deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak. I had my intelligence because I also get my own unit network in China, involved i] the hospital … also I work with the top CV-19 virologist in the world,” she said.
https://djhjmedia.com/rich/top-chine...purpose-video/
Wathen1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wathen1955 For This Useful Post: