View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 10:59am   #1
TripleBlack
Barn Raising I
Activity: 3.2%

Thanked 2,060 Times in 876 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $308343
Default April Photo Contest Subject - Best Shot Ever

A couple months ago during the discussion about lack of participation in the monthly photo contest I mentioned that while one objective is to get people to go out and shoot, maybe we could generate more interest buy having a "Best Shot Ever" contest. We did this a couple years ago and got a lot of entries and participation increased for a while at least. So...

For April, go through your archives and post up what you consider to be your best shot ever or better still, go out and take your best shot ever.

Rules:

- Cannot be a previous monthly contest entry
- Feel free to edit with your choice of software but no photoshopping in elements that weren't there. Ex: No giant full moon when there was none, no replacing the sky with a shot from another photo, etc.
- Post just one photo in this thread - I will start a "Almost my best shot" thread in the Picture Perfect section and encourage everyone to post their 'runner up' shots there.

When we did this before I think we had ~20 entries, so everyone participate. Next month we can go back to winner's choice.

[Edit] Feel free to add a description, backstory, location, along with your photo.
TripleBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TripleBlack For This Useful Post: