View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 10:15pm   #1
Grey Ghost
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.4%

Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,110 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $46272
Default Friend is battling Covid 19. Grim chances of survival

Age is 55 or less. I can't remember exactly. Just celebrated a birthday 2 wks. ago. Took a vacation trip to FL. last week and pretty sure caught it there.

Just a few post from FB how quickly life can change.

"I lay awake with a heavy heart tonight. Everyone knows I’m fairly private about my personal life but my sweet precious wife ** is in the fight for her life tonight. She has Covid-19 and let me tell you it is very real. She was diagnosed last week and has been very sick ever since ....Sunday she was admitted to AdventHealth Gordon and today moved to ICU. This afternoon mid afternoon she had to be intubated and Coded .....after several sessions of CPR they were able to get her heart restarted, she is still on the ventilator and in Critical condition. They’ve started her under a cooling blanket and time is of the essence....I do not know what I will do… Myself and the girls are completely lost, heartbroken and devastated. ** means so much to me and our family every minute of every day....I wish I could trade places with her and take up her sickness and remove the pain… Please pray ....she is getting excellent medical care ...but the doctor says that we need a miracle. Thanks to all of you for your support, care and concern, love, and most especially your prayers"

" 5 days ago
I’m normally a private person about my health but I think it’s important so I’m going to post this.
I just found out that I have Covid-19, My symptoms were not at all what I thought they would be, the first thing I noticed was just a general feeling of not feeling quiet right, my back hurting and a pain in my right ear. I really thought it was because we were at the beach and our mattress was very firm and I thought I had a sinus infection. After we got home I started feeling very nauseous and I had severe diarrhea which I would have never thought It would be Covid-19. So yesterday I started feeling worse, my back was killing me, my head was hurting so bad and I just felt miserable so I got tested and I was positive. Tonight some of my symptoms include numbness in my hands, headache, terrible backache, bad taste and dry mouth, my throat is just a little sore. If you have had Covid-19 and have anything that made you feel better or anything you would like us to know please share. Like I say I never thought the symptoms I had would be COVID and I feel terrible for being around people and exposing them. 😞
Thanks and Please keep my family in your prayers. "
Grey Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Grey Ghost For This Useful Post: