Old 10-10-2020, 9:20am   #43673
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 15.5%

Thanked 14,232 Times in 4,354 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
No I seldom if ever goto bed early, 7 hrs is my magic sleep number but don't get that much usually.
Maybe 3 hrs last night as shoulder decided to hurt like hell (overdid it yesterday on it I guess).

Glad to hear they are trying to make it right.

Sorry to hear about those folks passing from the covid, people joke around or don't think it's serious and to those who are 100% healthy or it doesn't effect much when they get it are lucky. Me I don't want to spread it nor get it so a few precautions aren't the worst thing to do. Even those younger that dont give a shit if get it may regret it as who really knows what long lasting effects it can have, especially being a respiratory illness mainly. Not breathing well sucks as I've known a few who have died from copd.
Yea, happy medium, I get to see the worse of it all, so I am sure I am a little jaded, but those that don't get to see the suffering are jaded the opposite direction. We are getting a lot of you people that HAD COVID that are have issues months later. One thing many non medical people don't understand is that just because you "recover" from a virus, it stays in your body forever. Think chicken pox as a kid, then reactivates as shingles later in life.

The lockdowns suck, the politics of it all SUCKS, the virus sucks, China SUCKS.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblock427 View Post
It is great to hear they are doing the right thing. I hope their work meets your expectations.
Will you come inspect the work for me please? I'll chill a few beers for ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06psi View Post
Drying in the storage area of the pole barn and doing some maintenance to the F250.

Why? Would you like STFUs all day?

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post: