View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 7:29am   #43662
Rodnok1
A Real Barner
Activity: 56.5%

Thanked 23,924 Times in 9,934 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $315482

No I seldom if ever goto bed early, 7 hrs is my magic sleep number but don't get that much usually.
Maybe 3 hrs last night as shoulder decided to hurt like hell (overdid it yesterday on it I guess).

Glad to hear they are trying to make it right.

Sorry to hear about those folks passing from the covid, people joke around or don't think it's serious and to those who are 100% healthy or it doesn't effect much when they get it are lucky. Me I don't want to spread it nor get it so a few precautions aren't the worst thing to do. Even those younger that dont give a shit if get it may regret it as who really knows what long lasting effects it can have, especially being a respiratory illness mainly. Not breathing well sucks as I've known a few who have died from copd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post

Do you go to bed early or are you one of those peeps that can do 5 hours of sleep and function?

BTW, they came out yesterday and worked hard to fix the patio. They are going to repaint the door and areas that got sprayed with foam and put down a layer of concrete to level the pad to prep for tile. They have gone above and beyond to make it right.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rodnok1 For This Useful Post: