View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 7:35am   #31
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Don't know a single person that has it, there have been a total of two deaths in the two counties I live/work/shop in. Both in nursing homes in their 80's. Thing is, at the end of May there were hardly any cases being reported. But as soon as Missouri said they were moving to phase 2 and removing some but not all the restrictions, all the sudden cases went up. But not deaths, not hospitalizations, just "cases". From what I can tell, a lot of them are people who finally went to the hospital to get procedures done that they had been putting off. They go, get tested, test positive but are asymptomatic, and get placed in the COVID-19 ward instead of a normal room. But they have their foot surgery and go home the next day and there you go, another COVID-19 case! Then they test everyone that person has been around, and guess what? More cases!

At this point it's obvious that this thing is just going to have to work its way through the population. The genie is out of the bottle. We "flattened the curve", there's not a single hospital that is "overwhelmed", and in fact many are financially in dire straights because of the opposite problem. They don't have anyone there. I fully support people who are afraid to live their lives to cower in their homes, have food dropped off on their front porch so they can douse the packaging in bleach water, and wear masks while watching TV with the shades drawn. I would just like them to STFU about what other people are doing, because most likely those people have either already been exposed to the WuFlu, are immune now, or simple don't GAF if they get it because they have a healthy immune system and realize that by now, like all viruses, it has changed into a less deadly form because viruses that kill their hosts are not successful viruses in the viral scheme of things.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post: