Old 02-26-2016, 9:07am   #7
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,430 Times in 17,235 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

All those Mexican politicians will be crying in their cervezas when the country's main source of income, illegal aliens in the US, start getting sent back to the old country. I guess I would be blustery if I was them, too, because once Trump becomes president, things will get worse for them, whether they pay for the wall or not.

We can fund the deportation operation with the savings from the illegals who are collecting welfare and EITC refunds for the 45 kids they claim in Mexico each year. Add that to the cost savings of booting out criminals who cost money to process and incarcerate, I think we have a good start. We can then take the money Mexico used to collect as foreign aid, and the money we spend on free stuff for their military, and for drug interdiction, and use that money right on the border.

Less money from illegals getting sent home, less money made by the drug cartels, and fewer maquiladora plants right on the border. Yeah, Vicente Fox, Nieto and the rest will be crying then. Mess with the bull, get the horns.....and that's what the US needs.....a toro, not the vaca we have now.

Trump had a bad debate performance last night, but I don't think it will hurt him too much.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post: