Old 08-03-2019, 5:26pm   #33
MrPeabody
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 12,309 Times in 5,942 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2214590

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin View Post
Well, day three of barbed wire up my dick. I’ve stayed in bed for two days (I don’t count the first since I was out cold in surgery most of the day.) I’m already going nuts.

Having some bladder spasms which are normal but a drag. Getting some pain from cath. Need to keep it clean and lubed or it tears up tissue. I’m going to stay in bed for one more day then start doing some things - work on paintings, Enterprise, album promo in Europe, maybe learn some guitar stuff.

Amazingly the incision doesn’t hurt. But I’m taking Toradol so that might be helping. I need to be careful not to take too much Xanax. I’m using it to make me sleep but don’t want to make my dependence any worse.

I’m sick as hell from Crohns. Another three weeks before treatment. Which will make me sick as hell.

I guess in three weeks they rip out the cath after filling the bladder with contrast dye. Then you pee it out on X-ray. Which is sort of neat if it wasn’t the most painful thing EVAR. Not only does it happen right after they pull the cath out (which I will have healed around) but the dye itself burns like crazy.

The blockage was small, luckily. They didn’t cut a section out. Instead they slit it lengthwise, then sewed the ends together making a “tent” shape - a much larger diameter than a butt joint. Unless something goes wrong I shouldn’t have any issues with this again.

Still need to find law talking guy.
Have you ever tried using Benadryl for a sleep aid? Works very well for me. It only lasts for four hours, no side effects at all.
MrPeabody is offline   Reply With Quote