View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 6:30pm   #1
lspencer534
Dorkapottamus
Barn Stall Owner #52
Activity: 4.6%

Thanked 20,246 Times in 6,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9339471
Default WOMAN CLAIMS SHE IS IN A ‘SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP’ WITH BIGFOOT...

Nancy Hoggert told Big Foot Tracker that she and the infamous bigfoot have been in a sexual relationship since 2008 and are “trying to start a family.”

“Bigfoot was standing there eating all the buds off my plants,” Hoggert said. “At first I wanted to run cause he’s very scary, but I thought he might eat all of my marijuana plants and that’s how I used to make a living. I pointed my shotgun at him and he put up his hands, scared.”

“That’s when I looked down and noticed he had a huge erection between his legs. I hadn’t gotten any in a while and well, from there, it somehow turned into an adult movie. I don’t know if he started it or I did. He did me from behind, which felt great.”

Hoggert said they’re trying for a baby, with no luck thus far, but she is confident it will happen even though she is 52.

“Once I’m pregnant, Bigfoot, or John as I call him, and I are going to settle down and live a quiet domesticated life in my house. He loves living in the forest, but I’m sick of the long-distance relationship. I have to commute for three hours to be with my man. It’s getting old and gas is expensive.”
Woman claims she is in a ‘Sexual Relationship’ with Bigfoot | MORON

Hoggert also said she’s going to legally change her last name to Nancy Bigfoot.
lspencer534 is offline   Reply With Quote