Barn Stall Owner #1
Barn Raising I, II
NCM Supporter '11, '12
Activity: 2.9%

Thanked 8,649 Times in 2,906 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2299270

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedef92 View Post
I got a laugh the other day when she responded to the, "have you ever lied to the American people?" question.
She's a complete abomination as a politician and a human being, as is her husband. They should be shunned instead of celebrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
I get the whole "Trump is our middle finger to the status quo" bit; and if he's nominated and wins, I reeeeaally hope I'm wrong about the incompetent, thin-skinned, vindictive disaster I think he'll be; but I've got no indication thus far that won't be.

Even if he punches her on national TV (which I too would happily pay to see), it's not worth risking him as the nominee.
I could care less that he's thin-skinned or vindictive. Did it ever occur to you that the terrorist groups out there strike at us because they know we're not vindictive? All these idiots who are so thick skinned and politically correct have done nothing but put this nation in a heap of trouble, and I for one am done with it. I desperately want someone in the White House that has a set of balls.

And I'm not going to go over the whole competency debate again. Talk about someone who's ill-qualified: Hillary Clinton rode into politics on the coattails of her husband and several major media outlets have called her an completely ineffective Senator and one of the worst Secretaries of State ever. If you seriously believe that someone like Hillary Clinton or even Bernie Sanders (because that's who you'll get to pick from) is more competent than Trump at running a business or a country...well...I wish you luck. The fact is, you just don't like him, so any qualifications he has you're going to ignore.

I've had enough of the same old shit and the same old politicians. The United States has already lost too many lives, too much money and too much global respect for me to go down that road again.
Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote