Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon View Post
I turned it off after five minutes of that asshole interrupting Clinton over and over and over. He showed his true metal.....he's an obnoxious bully. I can't imagine him in any kind of diplomatic scenario with other world leaders. Third world politician at best.
Lester Holt asked Trump 42 special and followup questions. He asked Hillary 2. Hillary told four "jokes" and the audience was allowed to laugh. Trump fired off a zinger and Holt disciplined the audience. Hillary was not asked any questions about her email server, Benghazi, her health issues, or the Clinton Foundation. Yet Trump was grilled about supposedly lying about his anti-war stance on Iraq, his "birtherism" (which started with Hillary's people), his supposed maltreatment of women, and his taxes.

Trump had to bring these things up himself while fighting off a two-on-one full-on attack. Him interrupting the lying psychopath was the most satisfying part of the entire evening.

Also at the end of the debate, a "cleaner" walked over to Hillary's podium, grabbed her notes while Trump and Hillary were sorta shaking hands, and apparently handed her notes to Holt. Just WTF was that? I guess so that nobody could see that she had all the questions he was going to ask, and the order they were in, right there in front of her along with prepared responses. Nah, democrat operatives with bylines would never do that.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post: