Old 08-17-2022, 6:19pm   #202
slewfoot
Barn Stall Owner #118
Activity: 57.6%

Thanked 2,006 Times in 1,188 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1002672

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
I can't answer as I am far from objective where Trump is concerned.

The more they dig, the more I lean his way. NO ONE could survive what he has. It shows grit and fortitude like freakin' PATTON. On top of all that, these exercises in persecution come at him like he slaughtered an entire civilization and by the time they are done, the reality is more like he tore off a mattress tag.

I believe I went on record at that other dumpster forum that Trump is a brilliant businessman. The tactics they all use at that level are off the charts and use whatever means necessary to obtain. That shit doesn't fly in politics.

He is a complete dictator and had a continuous revolving door of staff either being fired or quitting. That handful who supported impeachment and far more who supported it but kept their mouths shut. Some not running for reelection.

Trump does not negotiate. It is his way, or no way and it was trouble on both sides and inside from day one. You don't see a respectable number of seated politicians on the right waving Trump flags. It was a 4-year goatfk.

Mid terms will be interesting for sure.
slewfoot is offline   Reply With Quote