Old 06-07-2021, 10:05am   #14
Chemtrails99
A Real Barner
Activity: 7.2%

Thanked 1,360 Times in 532 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdC6 View Post
Just a member there not a mod or owner. They run a very tight ship. I very seriously doubt they would pull shit like that race, queer stuff, politics is a no no and very strictly and fairly enforced. I do pay in excess of a $100 a year as a supporting member. It is a totally voluntary donation, not donating would not effect my standings there. Many of the more serious gun people donate, it is well worth it, the information you can get is unbelievable.

I'm not in any gun forums, was long ago. I remember them shutting BS people down as soon as they saw them. So none of the BS I notice elsewhere.....not in one now to even look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmith View Post
Remember when CF had a few profiles at the top of the posting leaderboard with MILLIONS of posts?
I do.

I'm sure that had nothing to do with IB maximizing ad revenue.
I can't keep up over there to be honest. I see something I know I see and when I go back to look at it the thing is gone. Sometimes any response is also gone. There are posters whose names I can't quite remember and now they don't show up at all in the member list either. Can't find any trace of them even in threads I know they posted in. I dropped out of most of the forums owned by IB over the last few years because of the weeirdness I perceived. The only thing CF has going for it is such a backlog of threads from people sorting out issues on their cars. Have you noticed that when searching for a certain issue browsers now send you to CF as almost the first hit? Uh-huh, I'm sure they don't notice their placement in browsers.....
Chemtrails99 is offline   Reply With Quote