Old 07-05-2011, 6:39pm   #11
LATB
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 23,460 Times in 10,619 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvette View Post
I dunno man, he says inner city Annapolis, the state capitol and I think about how anal that joint was years ago, I very surprised he got permits to build a ANT hill...

All I can say is that most of the new construction, like the house today that was built after Y2K was a freeking disASSter, I would not live in it, much less BUY it.....junk....I already had to fix many a disASSter on it, and now looking at the cheeeeeeeeeeeeeep shit they hung for super size sliding doors out to a 6x8 slab....who kidding who....and all the totally UNprotected pines in the yard, they coming down on the house some day, no question...just a matter of when, cause people are stupid....sorry no pix, but you know what I mean....

so there this POS sets, for rent....but that's ok, I only charge 30 bux/trip to show the joint...spend maybe 5 bux in gas....yawn....

It's not my problem said Werner Von Brawn.....
sounds good.

however, this OP garage build would be no where code compliant in Florida for new construction.

most have zero clue what te new code includes...and fools wonder why it's so expensive to build.

I used to sell homes for 75-90 dollars a sq foot, with a fair profit...now, it costs me 100 a foot to build.

welcome to big government
LATB is offline   Reply With Quote