Old 05-14-2017, 7:12pm   #195
Thunder22
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.3%

Thanked 2,770 Times in 1,283 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $216475

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCC-1701 View Post
I have never been married and have no children. I've seen too many friends get divorced and taken to the cleaners. I have one friend paying lifetime alimony while she has a six figure income, a pension and lives in a beautiful house with her boyfriend of 10 years. He pays around 1200 a month forever and no children are involved. He is on a retirement salary and probably makes less than 6000 a month gross all because he was married 18 years to this person. In today's day and age I see no reason for a man to get married everything is against them the courts especially. I worked to hard for 30 years and risked my life to potentially give half away to someone. NO THANK YOU. A man would have to be a fool to take this route in today's age. Unfortunately there are very few who are loyal and really love the man they married but they are there you just have to get past the crazy ego maniac self centered succubus out there.
If this is all true, your friend needs a better effing lawyer, because he's a fool.
Thunder22 is offline   Reply With Quote