Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,686 Times in 13,644 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olustee bus View Post
After hearing his response to the muslim father, I realize that Trump is really stupid sometimes. Just a ridiculous response.

I am probably being an idiot but I will still vote for him as I have had it with democrats and more so with politicians in general.
Consider his follow up comments. Taking them into consideration, I am softer on his initial position.

I am trying to find it so I can cut and paste.

Quote:
I do wish he had not claimed that he sacrificed. He hasn't. Instead, he should have asked them how the Clintons have sacrificed. Slick Willy was a draft dodger, too, and I don't see Chelsea enlisting.
Sacrifice is a subjective term. Because he has not lost a life to war, does not mean he has not sacrificed. Perhaps not to that extent, but we all have sacrificed for our families, our jobs, etc. While my GREATEST sacrifice may be someone else's smallest sacrifice, it has to be taken in the context of the individual. Donald giving someone $5,000.00 is not a sacrifice for him, for me, it is HUGE. Donald giving up a vacation one year is no big deal, for my family, it would be a big deal.
Aerovette is online now   Reply With Quote