Old 05-20-2023, 1:42pm   #1241
Taurus
A Real Barner
Activity: 15.1%

Thanked 5,743 Times in 2,719 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3895593

Quote:
Originally Posted by CF mods eat dick View Post
I have to wonder in the last several years all these new moderators. Some of those guys I have never heard of and have been there since 2004. VB and CF have some sort of thing going on with all the new infraction and the many bans that have happened.
There's a big difference, CF is owned by a major corporation who limits their exposure to things that damage their brand such as bias, threats of violence, homophobias, racism or anything that could cause them legal issues. VB is privately owned and they control what content they allow, not several lawyers and executives in an ivory tower. Funny thing is a lighter hand here has led to a better environment without all the issues that happened at CF.

The new mods and moderation started in a time when CF was frankly out of control. The sad part is while banning many who deserved it, far too many good people got swept away as well, many ended up here. You can tell the difference, the ones that were dicks there and cause the problems are also dicks here. They're easy to tell from the good guys that got banned unjustly in my opinion.
Taurus is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Taurus For This Useful Post: