Old 06-16-2010, 12:54am   #17
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06PDQ View Post
I agree, it is ridiculous. it's also "ridiculous" to not see that it is in fact, a highly political issue. the Right wants to put the blame on our president with such bull**** as "Obama's Katrina" & faux anger at him pissing off the British..they say that BP wouldn't be in deep water if the Green Weenies hadn't forced them there. it's a lie. the big plays inland are all just about gone & the REAL monster fields are in the Gulf. that's why BP is there... that's what they do. find oil & harvest it. there are over 42,000 offshore rigs operating with minimal spill & loss of lives.granted, they aren't as deep as the Horizon,but that shouldn't matter. BP told us they could get the oil safely. they didn't say "we might have a blow out or two along the way." the facts are undeniable. these bastards ignored all kinds of red flags so they could make more money,faster.these people are nothing short of monsters & need to be put away for a long time. our nation NEEDS this oil, but we can't keep letting things like this tragedy happen because of insane greed for profits & disregard for human lives & our fragile ecosystem.
We gots lots of oil in Alaska, lets get it, less risk than the deep ocean drilling and use more coal, build more nuke plants until the Messiah's dream of alternate power in my grand kids live can be real. Drill baby drill at the same time we as a nation look at the next generation of power sources my cars, house and lots of products I use come from oil. As I type this the electricty I am using is coming from Coal Power and Nuke, it is what we use in San Antonio, best value going, build more of both and again drill baby drill. Oh our city is really getting into solar and wind power, both great sources but a drop in the bucket for what we use. Those new electric cars need juice to run, coal and Nukes are the best of what we now have and for the next 40 or 50 years on the scale of the power our nations uses.

Plug the fuc$ing hole Our leader has no clue on how to run our country no less a business, he only knows how to attack business and try for Govt take over, Nov can not come fast enough as 2012. It seems our president is being compared to Carter at 18 months in office and this is really bad we still have 2 1/2 years left of a sinking ship that only knows how to waste my tax $$ and our countries future
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote