Old 11-02-2016, 6:11pm   #38
ApexOversteer
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 7,684 Times in 3,615 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $975924

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
Because the polls have been manipulated for months and now they can't do it anymore. It's like 1980. Carter up 11 points until the very end, Reagan landslide. The media tries, but they aren't almighty. Use your head, look at the reality on the ground. The numbers of people who show up for Kaine events (about 30) and the number who show up for Pence events (thousands), Clinton events (when she's conscious) maybe 1000, and Trump events (20,000 inside, another 10,000 outside.) Three times a day. Every day.

More people have been to Trump events in a couple of weeks than the entirety of Clinton's campaign. We are now clear of the margin of cheating. Watch and learn. Plus I hate negativity, it's not good for the soul.
They learned from Carter.

Our boy never had a real shot.

I wonder if our boy was ever really our boy at all and if he wasn't really her boy from the start...

I get it. You're going to lose your shit when the story floats away on the breeze like it always does...

I feel your pain, it's been boiling my balls for years now, watching her march towards 1600 Penn.

And there is exactly f*ck all we can do about it.

Call me whatever you want, brother. I know it hurts.
ApexOversteer is offline   Reply With Quote