Old 12-03-2010, 12:20pm   #26
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
I bet after Clinton first two years as POTUS, you didn’t have anything nice to say about him.

I was busy in other lands supporting our freedom and did not know what he was up to until I retired, pretty much like that my whole time in the military, I was a volunter and if I did not like it I was free to get out when my time was up.

So, can we at least let this POTUS finish one term, before you close the History Book?
I am not closing the history books on the current president, I just hope he works with the House and we get something Americans want, not more of shoving stuff down our throats we do not want and having the reps ride in the back of the bus, like Healthcare. The time has come to really stop the runaway spending, I want my children to have a future without the massive debts we have and projected deficts with the current leadership, oh I did mention, I am Taxed Enough Already and the current tax law was put in place as I was over taxed 10 years ago, infact I still believe I am over taxed with my self employment taxes so high, but I pay them to keep from having myself become a Rangel, oh I would go to jail, not a slap on my hand
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote