Barn Stall Owner #55
Island14 Cardio Team
Activity: 12.2%

Location: A sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory
Thanked 9,204 Times in 4,373 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23236

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin View Post
I have to cut Trump some slack. I cannot imagine his mindset with what he was put through. I can see how easy it would be to go into attack mode. The left bears more than their share of blame for Trumps attitude. I actually thought he was funny as hell. Sometimes (almost all the time) it’s better to just be yourself. Authenticity is important.

Keep in mind, over 72 million voted for him. Probably closer to 78m. I have ZERO doubt the election was stolen.
With you, sort of. I still can't equate his facing the house/media/etc. with the folks I know that have faced an armed enemy and still kept their composure. Grab your nuts and STFU sometimes is the right answer, even though it pains you to do so.

He needed to look at the long play and not be so predictively reactive that it undermined the cause.

So, again, how do we improve? I could easily poop on everything that the new administration and legislature does, but that's what the media expects and thrives on. I can also just bunker down and hope for different results in 2022. I do not want to do either, but can easily do so. A system that depends on discord to keep people employed is broke.

OK, done with today's rant. Promise.

Happy 2021...
ZipZap is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ZipZap For This Useful Post: