Old 12-07-2020, 11:05am   #106
Nox
A Real Barner
Activity: 1.1%

Thanked 1,684 Times in 636 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olustee bus View Post
Sometime around March or so, I experienced a pretty bad shortness of breath for no real reason. I was doing very easy yard work and I got really winded. I stopped and walked towards the house to get some clippers. I could not get a good breath and I was really worried about a heart attack or something. I did not take my temperature. don't remember if I had muscle pain or stiffness as I have that all the time. I called my doctor the next Monday and had an appointment that week. They performed an EKG and set me up for a stress test the next week. I failed that stress test miserably. A week later, I had a nuclear stress test (I think it was called that). I did great with that and the doctor said my heart looks great.

I suppose I did not have the virus as my wife showed no symptoms. If I had the virus, it was a very mild case. I just wonder about it as I have not had that kind of problem since and I have worked much harder.
Everyone I know who actually tested positive lost their sense of taste and smell. Not just slightly, but I can’t even smell gasoline right now, and things that you are familiar with taste like cardboard. Some things you normally enjoy taste horrible. I used to drink Diet Coke daily. That leaves a really bad aftertaste right now. So if you cannot honestly say you experienced that, there is a good chance you didn’t have it.
Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nox For This Useful Post: