Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 11,563 Times in 5,702 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by VITE1 View Post
It's way past time for America to get out of the "World Policeman" business. Especially when it comes to Muslims killing other Muslims.

We need to let the rest of the world kill themselves off or grow the hell out of the bronze age culture they wallow in.

If they decide to attack us, or our allies, then we respond with massive, overwhelming and indiscriminate force. Otherwise let them kill each other.
I have felt that way ever since the Korean war, not that I was old enough to have an opinion DURING that war.....

but in fact, just what difference did it make about Korea being commie or not?? what diff did it make about VNam??

AND in this islamic war....WTF,?? Why did Karter allow the Sha of Iran to fall and those stupid mullahs from trashcanistan to take over?? that allowed them $$$$ to finance that crap they been sponsoring all over the world, much less 9/11 and too boot, I knew full well at the time that attacking Sadass in Iraq was a full blown mistake,.....should have gone after south Iran and trashcanistan.....but NO.....witch makes me really paranoid about this deep state crap and just WHO is running our .gov handing out piss poor advice to our elected leaders, much less payoffs??

mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote