View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 11:38pm   #10
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner
Activity: 28.6%

Location: Out back of Victory Over America Palace, Baghdad while throwing chicken bones.
Thanked 8,051 Times in 3,902 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1317070

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
This is BS. Syria is not our problem, barbaric Muslims killing other Muslims is not my problem. President Trump, I didn't vote for this either.

If this is merely some dick swinging, showing that the US is again the bad boy on the block, I'm not happy we chose this way to do it, but OK, whatever. Dance with the ones who brung ya and use this as a "don't make me have to come back and start kicking ass again" moment and get us out of Syria. Syria is Russia's problem, not ours.
I agree with you...

...but...

I also am on the outside of the IC, Intelligence Community. The IC has knowledge of many things. As much as our great open society is, the ability of the IC is vast and layered in many places. So with all that said, Trump is the boss of the IC. I may not understand many things but I'd like to believe my trust in him is worthy.

Edit:

I just found this on Twitter; Seb Gorka, the former WH Appointee:

Secretay Mattis just now:

“I am absolutely confident and we have the intelligence that Assad used chemical weapons last week.”

For anyone who still propagates conspiracy theories, you have the word of a former 4-star Marine Corps legend, and you need to STOP.
boracayjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to boracayjohnny For This Useful Post: