Rikki Z-06
Barn Stall Owner #747-400
Activity: 21.9%

Thanked 28,764 Times in 12,748 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $15031693

Quote:
Originally Posted by datawiz View Post
Wow!

We just got back and both G and I will give you a full review. We each did 4 cars. The Aventador was a no-go for me as I couldn't fit. Instead, they gave me the Ferarri 488 Pista.

It takes about 24 hours to get the videos available for download and we'll both be sharing them and giving our reviews of each car we drove.

In the order driven, we each drove:

Craig
  • Corvette C8 Z51
  • Audi R8 V10 Plus
  • Ferrari 488 Pista
  • Mercedes AMG GTR

GWiz
  • Mercedes AMG GTR
  • McLaren 570S
  • Lamborghini Aventador
  • Ferrari 488 Pista

My ranking:
Pista >>>>>Audi R8 V10>C8>AMG GTR

Honestly, both the Audi and the Vette are both awesome, and I REALLY liked the Vette, and fit just fine with a helmet. At this track, it's 495 HP is just WAY too low. It's way outclassed by the other cars there.

I will give many more details, and do have a rooftop full course video of GWiz in the Aventador, so I'll get that uploaded and share later. She spooked herself in the last turn coming onto the front stretch on one of her laps, so she had to reign it in and regain her composure.

Lastly, she beat me by 7/10ths in the Pista. We'll know the official times once we get the videos. She's just way smoother and that's all attributed to her co-driver Mike back in Florida. He's the Iceman. In fact, unofficially, I think G had the fastest lap of any guest at the venue today. 50-60 drivers at a minimum.
Rikki Z-06 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rikki Z-06 For This Useful Post: