island14
Bamboo Boy
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,15
Activity: 99.6%

Thanked 8,006 Times in 4,537 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11975076

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaks View Post
We sat with him for about 20 minutes. I didn't think he could hear me, but I hoped he could. I couldn't speak. Seeing my Dad laying there like that just tore my guts out. Dad and I always had a connection where he seemed to know what I was thinking, so I just sat there and kept telling him in my mind that I loved him, and that it was OK to go home. At 7:45 PM December 4th, he took his last breath. He would have been 81 on Dec 30th.
My dad taught me everything. How to shoot, hunt, trap, fish, work on cars, sharpen a knife, to be responsible, and a million more things. He was my hero my entire life. No way I could ever explain what he meant to me.
Rest in peace Dad. I love you.
He heard you...

Your words here show me how much pain you feel from the loss of him, and really hits home with me as one who has already lost both my Mom and Dad.

I was speaking to my Mom on the phone when she passed, she had been unresponsive for about a week, but when I called her, and was on the phone telling her it was ok to go if she wanted, my sister told me that she couldn't speak, but mouthed, "I love you" and she then was gone..

I'm truly sorry for your loss..
island14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to island14 For This Useful Post: