Old 01-01-2019, 5:56am   #12
mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.1%

Thanked 11,567 Times in 5,704 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

I guess I"m boring or bored.....oh well, flaked out about 10pm last night....snored till 5 am.......think it was a WW3 going on outside,

and before it got dark, Ernie at age 83 from across the street, who is in lousy shape these daze, so unstable on his feet he can barely walk, took his small dawg out to shit, on a leash.....so the new neighbor is turning out to be a PIA....and shouts out at him to pick up any dog shit from his lawn....as if anyone would notice or CARE.... New guy been moving in for about 3 weeks now and finally got there yesterday 31st......with two large moving vans full.....new guy goes outta his way to be unfriendly to everyone who dares say hello......1/4 acre plots here no grand mansions.....Ernie been here about 35 years now, Chuck about 34, Bob the guy who died, about 36 years, and me the newbee at 21 years.....
SO due to age, the street is turning over to a new medium, two new unfriendly neighbors up and down the street, not that anyone is into parties these daze anyway....them daze have passed.....

mrvette is online now   Reply With Quote