View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 1:58pm   #37
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 43.5%

Thanked 7,748 Times in 3,448 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494

I love what he is doing. He is bringing up issues in ways that most politicians wouldn't dare. He is speaking his mind. He is not caving to public or media pressure. There isn't even a hint of PC in him. I have never in my life seen a politician act like anything other than a politician. It's a refreshing change in a way. Trying to dismiss him and the nonstop "Trump is done..." comments are hilarious. He's not done, yet.

Yet...

Personally, I believe Trump will eventually say or do something that costs him before the time comes to pull the lever. He's running full speed blindfolded through a minefield. I think it's only a matter of time before he takes a wrong step and hits one. I also think that somebody... Cruz?... will be smart enough to jump into his wake and present themselves in a similar but slightly more "Presidential" (don't make me define it) manner. I don't believe Trump will end up with the nomination, I don't believe that he will run 3rd party, but I do believe that whoever he ends up endorsing will be in the White House.

Only time will tell.

...and let's face it, he couldn't really be any worse than the pathetic piece of shit we have now.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RedLS1GTO For This Useful Post: