Old 03-27-2024, 5:45pm   #218
LATB
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 23,952 Times in 10,858 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
It's the same argument made by any lawyer suing over a defective product. But for the negligence of the Brandon regime, letting illegal criminals into the US, like the one that raped and murdered Laken Riley many Americans would be alive and well, would still have their stuff, and wouldn't be victims right now. But for the leftist policies that allowed this 21 time criminal to be out in the streets, that cop would be alive, right now, today. There's a direct cause and effect here, not some abstract theoretical math.

Remember the Takata airbag mess? They were defective, so when they went off, they shot lethal shrapnel right at the driver, killing some, maiming many more. Had Takata not screwed up and shipped defective airbags, those people would be alive today. And that's not actually as bad as what Team Brandon is doing. Team Brandon is INTENTIONALLY flooding the country with the human version of time bomb airbags, just waiting to go off.

LATB, correct me if I'm wrong here, I am pretty sure that's your argument.
Most of the problems we face are the result of liberal policies. And people who are being killed by these policies and political correctness.
LATB is online now   Reply With Quote