island14
Bamboo Boy
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,15
Activity: 99.6%

Thanked 8,006 Times in 4,537 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11975076

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew M View Post
I love everything about that first picture. The hair. The suits. The droopy eyes. Everything screams mid-80s party. There aren't enough Dirts in the world.
Dangit! it was 1991, not the 80's!

But yeah I see it too..

Dirt was a trip, he is just now getting on FB but does not know how to use the net much yet.

Almost wanna invite him here but kinda afraid he might tell too many story's.

I will tell one on him for now...

We were over at Winchester for one of the big race weekends when they use to race Sat, Sunday, Monday for labor day and Memorial day weekends.

As usual the huge parking lot field was packed full of campers for the whole weekend, and they would even have a band on Saturday night so lots of partying going on.

Dood was seriously gone.. there was just no talking to him to make him go to sleep. and we found him between turn 1 and 2 on the track the next morning

Winchester has high banking of about 36 degrees in that corner, 37 at the other.

Where he fell asleep was up high in the corner, and you could see where his puke ran down the banking away from him where we found him.. (lucky for him)

The joke going around the next day was "I heard your crew chief crashed in turn one"...

I would reply.. "yeah he went into the corner a little hard and crashed"

At the time back then it really wasn't so funny as he did stuffs like this way too often.

But in hindsight now they were some of the best times of my life.

island14 is offline   Reply With Quote