Old 01-17-2020, 11:23am   #32
JetMechZ16
A Real Barner
Activity: 5.4%

Thanked 9,866 Times in 3,759 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $856744

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus View Post
Well, so far nothing has come of the scathing email to HR, but i did ask all of my former Student techs if they would send a brief letter stating what it was like working in my shop with this full time guy as their supervisor. I told them put in what you need to, be honest about it, and don't embellish anything. So far, as I suspected, out of all 13 replies I got, they say it was great environment and they wouldn't be in the jobs they have now if it wasn't for my full time employees supervision and the time he took to teach them the skill sets we have know in this job.

I'm not too worried about any fallout from the latter the kid I fired sent to HR since I have written testimony and witnesses who routinely deal with my team to back up my claims the fired kid was full of shit and was looking to blame somebody because he couldn't handle the job....and what he was tasked to do was so easy that even Koko or Adog could have probably done the job well with only me giving them a task and saying, "let me know when it's done correctly."
Was this student tech named Hal, and did he come to work dressed like this? I had to fire him from My BBQ grill business.

Name:  jets rq.png
Views: 79
Size:  301.6 KB
JetMechZ16 is offline   Reply With Quote